Hotgunny

About Closing Game, Don't Do That!

Hotgunny   

Is Was My Birthday Gift From My Best Youtuber: Rixian.
If You Close This Game, That Mean You Take My Gift.
You Need Improve More, Make This Game The Great MOBA Game Again
Worldwide! Spread It On Worldwide About This Game
Please, Is The Only Hope.
From Your Fan Player Of MXM: Hotgunny

On 12/26/2017 at 2:20 AM, Hotgunny said:

Is Was My Birthday Gift From My Best Youtuber: Rixian.
If You Close This Game, That Mean You Take My Gift.
You Need Improve More, Make This Game The Great MOBA Game Again
Worldwide! Spread It On Worldwide About This Game
Please, Is The Only Hope.
From Your Fan Player Of MXM: Hotgunny

I don't wanna be that one guy saying this but, It's selfish of you to say that they're taking away your birthday gift. They've explored new options to keep the game running. Sorry to say, but they ran out of options. I think it's best to spend the remaining 30 days with the community and make memories of the game's closing. 'Cause it was truly a great game.

keyvis   
On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎01 at 11:38 PM, sulkundergo said:

I don't wanna be that one guy saying this but, It's selfish of you to say that they're taking away your birthday gift. They've explored new options to keep the game running. Sorry to say, but they ran out of options. I think it's best to spend the remaining 30 days with the community and make memories of the game's closing. 'Cause it was truly a great game.

Could you share more info about those options that they explored? I personally not seen any tries to keep the game alive.

BeNice   

Still so disappointed this game is being shut down. The first Moba I played that I didn't think sucked for multiple annoying reasons. Click to move being forced on you being at the top of my list. 
The variety in game modes was pretty great. Didn't feel like the node system was interesting enough but also didn't feel like there was anything critically wrong with the game, can't imagine how this game failed where worse versions are still active.