Sign in to follow this  
Star01

I am very worried

Star01   

The current state of MXM is more pathetic than I've ever seen in an online game. Literally every single one of my friends and guild members have more or less permanently quit the game in the last several weeks and the Bridge is looking emptier and emptier by the day. I'm not talking about those people I've played one or two games with in the past and never spoken to again, but seriously great gamers who were very passionate about MXM since the very beginning, ones whom I spent countless hours in the past few months chatting and enjoying the game with. I'm not gonna go into a rant about how NC failed to market the game properly or the poor decisions they've made since launch. There are plenty of topics about that already. All I want to say right now is that I'm deeply worried about the future of this great game, if one even exists at this point. This post goes out to anyone from NCSOFT who has the power to do something about our current situation. Please, do everything you can to revive this game and bring it back to it's former glory. Here's a screenshot from when every moment in MXM was a blast:

oLqmOSO.png

Former glory? Is the game even a year old yet?

I've listened to people claim the sky is falling every single year in games that have been around 15-20 years such as WoW, EQ2, UO.. etc.

None the less.. the queue times are really getting a little annoying. 9 min estimated tonight during prime time.. and I finally cancelled after 15 mins.

Star01   

How long this game's been released shouldn't really matter. The fact is, it was very active and populated from launch up until the end of pre-season. Since then, it's been on a steady decline to this point, where you should consider yourself lucky to even play 1 game during a given evening. That is just unfortunate beyond belief.

Zagbok   

The game was actually much more active before, I mean your screen would be full of people not like how it is in your picture, everyone had high hopes for it in alpha and so on, myself included, but we learned very quickly that the dev's don't really listen to their community at all. When they announced the launch a little after beta I was very surprised, because they still had a lot of work to be done, that I felt and so did others before releasing the game. Hell another beta test should have been done, they never really did any marketing, and what little they did didn't really describe what the game was about. There was no communication with the community, really no incentives for doing PVE (it got repetitive), ranked MM has always been shit, noobs being placed with plat's and higher in ranked que was horrible, i mean the list goes on. Sad what happened to the game, but hopefully another company saw the possibilities and is working on making a better version of MXM in the future.

To Whoever Know enough - Queue time is not a problem, whoever said problem with queue time is still haven't think this through.

The game is collapsing bad because the  manager making a bad decision, or they trying to do it purposely to dismiss the game.

I mean come on, there are plenty of balance making but they cannot ever make a good one, they don't have someone playing the game well, I mean a real player to give real opinion. If they would balance this through since the release it's would have been awesome already, until now it's like the game cornered, would need a miracle .

- PvP ? they just don't know how to fix masters much, I mean fix, not make them useless, this also happen in PvE.

I said it, they won't even reply. If they break masters can break the boss good, why not make remake other masters that hardly break the boss ? this also effect to PvP when breaking the Titans is hard.

- Sol problem ? I mean the requirement of achievements to buy masters is what make game more real fun. And IMPORTANTLY ABOUT NIGHTMARES, a PVE IN MOBA required Sol the access is not a bad Idea to real challenger with real cost, but REFUND SOL IF YOU COMPLETE THE STAGE is a very good Idea. Hard is come with price and complete with great prizes and fail with great cost.

Those are just a aspect of what chaos that chase away players

BTW is this real NCSOFT of NA ? or just some small company bought this game and control it how they want for moneys ? Koreans not dump enough to make a game unbalance.