Rynax

Ranked requierements

19 posts in this topic

Yo,

We need a lot more requierements for ranked pvp. Just lv 40 and 12 heroes isnt good.
Why ? Because i just got, as expert, a guy in my team, who never played 5v5. First time in ranked is unacceptable.

Need at least 15 normal game before, at least they learn something and try some duo.

Solo time in ranked just shouldnt happen.

2 hours ago, Rynax said:

Yo,

We need a lot more requierements for ranked pvp. Just lv 40 and 12 heroes isnt good.
Why ? Because i just got, as expert, a guy in my team, who never played 5v5. First time in ranked is unacceptable.

Need at least 15 normal game before, at least they learn something and try some duo.

Solo time in ranked just shouldnt happen.

I think you are right, I'd suggest some ideas, but I may not be still playing here after wednesday, so I wish good luck for you on trying to change something. Ranked has been very annoying to play lately, but I still do because they give the best amount of exp and medals. And lately thats the only reason why I still play it.

i suggested it like a week after game release and i got flamed.

seems like i see future..

i agree

anyway, it is preseason. i hiope when ranked is officially released we won't have mixed teams.

Ya NCSoft doesn't listen to their community, we have been saying put harder requirements on Ranked since alpha, but still they don't do it and just let any noobs in, and the mm is so bad you will get these ppl on your team no matter what rank you are, best part is when you are high rank and solo Q w/these ppl on your team vs duo que high ranked ppl.

4 hours ago, Zagbok said:

Ya NCSoft doesn't listen to their community, we have been saying put harder requirements on Ranked since alpha, but still they don't do it and just let any noobs in, and the mm is so bad you will get these ppl on your team no matter what rank you are, best part is when you are high rank and solo Q w/these ppl on your team vs duo que high ranked ppl.

when I started playing ranked I was placed in gold, then I went up to platinum. Then I started getting teams of people who think they know the game more than others, and maybe some do, but others don't and just because they are placed in certain tier, they think they are better than others and start offending people in the match. As a result of it, I started fleeding matches, got deserter tags, and now I am on silver. I am happy being silver, although, I stopped playing ranked, and actually I only do arena with AI for medals, to work on my masters and build their nodes in a way I think it is best. I am annoyed about playing with people in ranked, because even if they shouldnt be at certain tier, they think they are great because they have it, and at any loss or anything that goes wrong in the match, they start blaming people for losing or offending poeple. I've made reports about it. And I keep fleeing when people do it or I warn them, if they keep doing it I leave. why am I talking about it? Because if people played only against people of the same tier, things like this wouldnt happen. why? because it would be more skill leveled. You guys with high tier wouldnt be upset by playing with people less skilled and less skilled people wouldnt play with people like you, because in this game both can't play together.

I've made many suggestions through tickets, I wish they would take some and do something. It is the third NCSoft game I've been playing, and it is the only one I have problems with comunity in game. The other games has a better feature for matching/finding people to play with. And if you apply as random, you are at your own risk, so people wont blame anyone for losing or anything. And all pvp matches counts for their rank, you dont have to apply for ranked matches. Why there are guilds in this game if you cant join with a guild team to play ranked? So you'd bring some skilled ones and maybe if you wanted could bring some newbies from your guild to teach them how the game works. So, if you win or lose, it would be as a team, you would have no reason to blame anyone for your loss.

If they really want this game to be competitive and skill based they need to up the requirements for ranked, improve their shit mm system, change "ALL" non-skill shot based abils to skill shot's that way it actually requires "SKILL" to use masters, ex-Poharan C-B tier master ALL skill shots, no cc immunity or any kind of invulnerabilty. Sizuka,lilu,lua,tulam,kat the list goes on of these higher tier masters that have a bunch of high dmg skills or CC skills that are not "SKILL" shots, most also get cc immunity or some type of invulnerability, it takes away from the whole basis of a "SKILL" based competitive game, and fix your servers, unlock ranked so it isn't time locked, since they basically cut off a whole bunch of people from being able to play ranked (whomever had that bright idea of time lock is an idiot). Basically same shit I and others have been saying since alpha and before, like I said they do not listen to their community.

i was placed gold too and in few matches went plat, now im in promo for expert, 1win 1 lose. the one lose i played with 2 silvers and 2 unranked against 2 expert, 1 plat promo and 2 gold.

i fed .

team fed before me

we lost in less than 15 minutes no joking

11 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i was placed gold too and in few matches went plat, now im in promo for expert, 1win 1 lose. the one lose i played with 2 silvers and 2 unranked against 2 expert, 1 plat promo and 2 gold.

we lost in less than 15 minutes no joking

That's the one thing they need to fix, really.

20 hours ago, Zagbok said:

ex-Poharan C-B tier master

You're wrong about that. Poharan is top tier ranged dps, has a dash out (gailtlin jump), the best auto atk range (1500 with your weapon lv 3, vs 900 for a Lua), deal a lot more dmg than taejin and lua (because 1 click on your mouse deals 3 hits, and you can get 100x3/hit in late, gl to do more), and you have the Grenade which can kill Sizuka and Tulam with 2 hits only (1000/hit with penetration, and you have 4 charges).

They cant push all spells as skillshot, because some would be unplayable, like Vita/Demenos and most Mono target spell dmg.

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Rynax said:

You're wrong about that. Poharan is top tier ranged dps

I agree she does a lot of dmg, though top tier master not according to tier lists, there are better long range marskmen. Also gatling jump as much as i like it, is interruptable. Tulam can charge you, tunnel, or ult you out of your gatling jump. Sizuka or anyone with a stun can stop your gatling jump as well, mid jump, because you are not invuln or cc immune during. Bunny hop is a nice dodge though its 160 stam and stam is only 200, now you could boost a bit with 20% stam nodes to get 2 bunny hops, but sadly it provides no cc immunity or invuln as some other long range marksmen. Also poharans basic atk is easy to dodge, now if you are good you will land more AA's of course, but if not poharan can be a very hard master to play with. So yes tier C-B master, and yes blitz grenade is a great skill with high dmg as long as u hit with it, but since it is a skill shot it is harder to land. Also taking gatling jump you get an escape but you lose dmg, though it is fun to use gatling jump to jump over walls or obstacles. Suppresing fire would provide you a slow+dmg to stop people from closing in as quickly.

Edited by Zagbok

why dont u put a tier list of ranged masters and discuss about it ? because the few marksmen artound poharan is one of the best ... 3 imho.

just to prove that you are right. We got 2 expert against us. 3 people from that team I've been in group with them before (So at least 2 of them come as premade), so I knew they were good. As good as they rank tier.

Check pics below about matchmaking.

Also the guy on my team who was able to choose which masters to ban said it was his 5th titan ruins match. Ofc this match they were 300+ points ahead of us all the time. Since our team didnt ban vonak, the expert guy who took him, soloed tanian and rozark, before we even think about it while defending our towers against titans and heros, the other expert, got most of kills of their team.

At least I am glad that everyone had fun, didnt get upset for the loss.

http://imgur.com/oZPX248

http://imgur.com/pb6ya0s

On 8/11/2017 at 1:35 PM, Shukran said:

why dont u put a tier list of ranged masters and discuss about it ? because the few marksmen artound poharan is one of the best ... 3 imho.

There is already a master tier list made, it has been out for more than a month.

21 minutes ago, Zagbok said:

There is already a master tier list made, it has been out for more than a month.

read carefully:

RANGED masters tier list.

3 hours ago, Shukran said:

read carefully:

RANGED masters tier list.

what is the difference? a master tier list compares all the ranged masters as well, holy shit.

3 hours ago, Zagbok said:

what is the difference? a master tier list compares all the ranged masters as well, holy shit.

well difference imho is crucial:

master tier list put them in a ranking based on their effectivness in TR. best masters to play the game

ranged master tier list put them in a ranking based on their abilities compared to each others. best master on a specific role.

or maybe im too pedantic

Make it 40 normal 5v5 matches won or lost (not fled) and remove the lvl 40 requirement. You can get lvl 40 and 12 heroes by playing ONLY PvE. This actually takes PvP into account, and it's not crazier than "Win 100 3v3 matches" like Pancuga unlock quest.

I think there's a way to actually get around Unbalanced Matchmaking, but it's impossible. You have to only queue for the first 59 seconds, before Extended Matchmaking kicks in. The point is, you won't get into a match before the 60 seconds expire.

Bronze & Silver players should NEVER be in the same match as Diamonds & Masters. The difference in skill is just crushingly high and makes most Ranked games a coin toss of "who has the new players in their team". I know that restricting Diamonds to play only with Plat or higher makes their Queue times bigger, but it SHOULD be implemented, because they are forced to DuoQ in order to actually win.

And DuoQ in itself is a cheat. SoloQ players are exposed to a huge RNG diceroll, while DuoQ players get around that AND they can have synergy/teamwork with themselves, boosting their win rate for each other.

Edited by XanderRaidon

13 minutes ago, XanderRaidon said:

Make it 40 normal 5v5 matches won or lost (not fled) and remove the lvl 40 requirement. You can get lvl 40 and 12 heroes by playing ONLY PvE. This actually takes PvP into account, and it's not crazier than "Win 100 3v3 matches" like Pancuga unlock quest.

I think there's a way to actually get around Unbalanced Matchmaking, but it's impossible. You have to only queue for the first 59 seconds, before Extended Matchmaking kicks in. The point is, you won't get into a match before the 60 seconds expire.

Bronze & Silver players should NEVER be in the same match as Diamonds & Masters. The difference in skill is just crushingly high and makes most Ranked games a coin toss of "who has the new players in their team". I know that restricting Diamonds to play only with Plat or higher makes their Queue times bigger, but it SHOULD be implemented, because they are forced to DuoQ in order to actually win.

And DuoQ in itself is a cheat. SoloQ players are exposed to a huge RNG diceroll, while DuoQ players get around that AND they can have synergy/teamwork with themselves, boosting their win rate for each other.

make it WIN 40 normals to unlock ranked then..and not vsAI.but vs players only