CaptnBarbosa

St. Louis Area LAN Center + Competitions

7 posts in this topic

Hey MXM players,

Are there any players on here in the St. Louis area of the United States willing build a LAN community at our center?  I'm just trying to get a head count of interest.  Also, Sunshine or any Devs, is there any promotional content like posters or cut outs we could put up in our LAN center to encourage our users to play MXM. I personally had 8 players make accounts here.  We also have a full size live stream studio to broadcast events.

-Barbosa

On 21/7/2017 at 6:43 PM, CaptnBarbosa said:

Hey MXM players,

Are there any players on here in the St. Louis area of the United States willing build a LAN community at our center?  I'm just trying to get a head count of interest.  Also, Sunshine or any Devs, is there any promotional content like posters or cut outs we could put up in our LAN center to encourage our users to play MXM. I personally had 8 players make accounts here.  We also have a full size live stream studio to broadcast events.

-Barbosa

Hey Barbosa! What you're doing with a LAN center sounds pretty cool. Why don't you send us an email at MXMCommunity [at] ncsoft [dot] com with more details about your plan, and the timeframe in which you're trying to get it all set up, and we'll see how we can best support you.

3 hours ago, CaptnBarbosa said:

@Sunshine I just sent that e-mail. Looking forward to a response.

Hmmm, we're not seeing it. You sure you typed out that email addy correctly?

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

You done typo'd as "nscoft" in your post @Sunshine xD

Derp...fixed - @CaptnBarbosa send again, please!

Edited by Sunshine

That's what I get for copy and pasting. (I did edit the necessary parts. Just not the typo) You'll have it in a few minutes.