Sign in to follow this  
ZigZagLag

This update is a huge step backwards.

Annabel   
1 hour ago, g2wolf said:

Yea, *cricket* people who have lives and jobs and sleep.... gotta nolife the game every single day, and revolve your schedule around ranked hours /s Godforbid I ever want to play ranked during this preseason, considering the ranked hours are the exact times I can't play during the day, unless I decide to play on EU instead (which, considering all the NA server issues, is probably a better idea anyways since I somehow ping better to EU than NA half the time).

sigh

Please, read my post again and try to interpret the whole discussion before using this argument. Be a decent person before flaming, thanks.

Shukran   
4 hours ago, g2wolf said:

Man... everyone I've played with, most of which have full-time jobs, would never pay the prices this game currently has... Every single one of them has thought the prices are way too high. Oh, and looking at the specific xcoin prices is great. You're forced to spend way more than you want to actually use, because all the prices happen to be just barely above the nearest price xcoin package. Nothing says *cricket* you like selling 2300 xcoin for $10 and pricing masters at 2490 xcoin lol. $15 gets you 3300 xcoin, prices are 3490 xcoin. You're forced to put in $20 for a single master. How the *cricket* is that reasonable pricing?

i have a full time job, and i CAN purchase every thing in game if i wish. but it doewsnt mean i want. 

prices for skins are like more or less:

990xcoins = 4.70€

1990 = 7.80€

3990 = 15€

are u forced to spend? no is spending gamebreaking? no

masters prices are around 9-14€ . are u forced to spend to uynlock masters? no. grind the game, level up and unlock SOLs. play opve and unlock SOLs.

u are forced to put20€ for xcoins BUT stuff doesnt costs 20€. it is called marketing.

if u believe those costs are high, u should spend more time on league of legends, dota(skins), csgo(skins), just to start looking at prices.

2 hours ago, Shukran said:

if u believe those costs are high, u should spend more time on league of legends, dota(skins), csgo(skins), just to start looking at prices.

did you REALLY just make that comparison?

Pullleeeeease.

Shukran   
Just now, ZigZagLag said:

did you REALLY just make that comparison?

Pullleeeeease.

countering argument without putting effort in making examples?

pullleeeease

Just now, Shukran said:

countering argument without putting effort in making examples?

pullleeeease

There is no argument to counter. LoL's prices for RP are not nearly as absurd as MXM's prices for Xcoin, it doesn't even come close. I really don;t like to defend Riot at all but in this case I just have to give it to them because there is no contest. I get way more for my money on LoL then I do here on MXM and the fact that your even trying to make that comparison is just mind boggling.

You seem to have this personal vendetta against players who do not agree with the MXM's structure and it really shows in the way you post. Being passionate about the game is one thing but trying to force your shadow on an issue you don't agree with really doesn't work, especially when you are the minority.

Shukran   
15 minutes ago, ZigZagLag said:

There is no argument to counter. LoL's prices for RP are not nearly as absurd as MXM's prices for Xcoin, it doesn't even come close. I really don;t like to defend Riot at all but in this case I just have to give it to them because there is no contest. I get way more for my money on LoL then I do here on MXM and the fact that your even trying to make that comparison is just mind boggling.

You seem to have this personal vendetta against players who do not agree with the MXM's structure and it really shows in the way you post. Being passionate about the game is one thing but trying to force your shadow on an issue you don't agree with really doesn't work, especially when you are the minority.

vendetta?

20-25€ for a skin in LoL and u blame here for a 10€ skin?

dont purchase.

lol rune pages

here none

dont puchase.

why a objective opinion must be som biased stuff ?

can u play ranked with 40lvl  + 12 masters with rotative ones? yes u can ruin my ranked.

what s the problem?

do u need more masters? why dont u farm pve? why dont u purchase exp boosts? im level 77 with 20 masters unlocked. i rarely pve.jsut for weapon upgrades. what'0s your excuses?  1 just bought as 20th master statesman. now i have 1 SOL. do i whine because new master will come? no.

35 minutes ago, Shukran said:

vendetta?

dont purchase.

lol rune pages

here none

dont puchase.

why a objective opinion must be som biased stuff ?

can u play ranked with 40lvl  + 12 masters with rotative ones? yes u can ruin my ranked.

what s the problem?

do u need more masters? why dont u farm pve? why dont u purchase exp boosts? im level 77 with 20 masters unlocked. i rarely pve.jsut for weapon upgrades. what'0s your excuses?  1 just bought as 20th master statesman. now i have 1 SOL. do i whine because new master will come? no.

Where are you even getting these numbers? $30 for a skin in Lol? Aside from the ultimate skins which have a lot of time and effort out into them skins on LoL  do not cost anywhere close to $30+ On top of that you can buy Rune pages in Lol for IP as well, but that whole argument is moot anyway because they are changing the rune system in a few patches anyway.

The rest of your post is just garbled ranting about how you have a bunch of masters and are high level so I really dont need to make a case here. Your inflated numbers for Lol skin don't add up, but no one was even comparing MXM to LoL to begin with. 

Shukran   
9 minutes ago, ZigZagLag said:

Where are you even getting these numbers? $30 for a skin in Lol? Aside from the ultimate skins which have a lot of time and effort out into them skins on LoL  do not cost anywhere close to $30+ On top of that you can buy Rune pages in Lol for IP as well, but that whole argument is moot anyway because they are changing the rune system in a few patches anyway.

The rest of your post is just garbled ranting about how you have a bunch of masters and are high level so I really dont need to make a case here. Your inflated numbers for Lol skin don't add up, but no one was even comparing MXM to LoL to begin with. 

level 70 = high level.

ok im done with a brat.

my bad. go on.

Savior   

Since people posting on forums are the minority of the playerbase, i doubt you can tell who is the minority zig. Also, why being the minority would automatically makes you wrong ? There are misconceptions very commonly believed by the majority that are wrong in our everyday life, so why can't it be about games ?

You don't have to spend a single dollar to get most out of the game if you work towards it, and seeing you have like 30d to make monthly rewards, i don't think you actually need to be a nolife loser to get most of the content without paying anything. Hell, even just doing some dailies every 2 days or so would give you access to free stuff easily, wether it be X-coins or even the skins that are craftable, something that was and is still missing in many mobas up untill now.

People here act like you should get everything for free easily, lol. Maybe they could make price reductions to encourage people to buy X-coins with real money to satisfy both the company and the players alike, but if these prices are set like they are, there's a reason for it.

Since you can get 100 SOL for free already just by levelling up, without even counting the weekly and monthly rewards, you can already experience the game entirely free without any unfair advantage from the ones playing h24 or spending real money. It's like you guys never played any other mobas or mmos. Do you know how much time it takes to get the most expensive champions in League if you want to get them for free ? Well, you HAVE to either spend a LOT of time to get them, or spend $$$. In comparison, getting most of the current cast is far, far, far easier here.

MxM is extremely fair in comparison to other games you think are more fair. At least, for the people willing to put some work to get what they want in game without spending money. If you guys are lazy and don't even have 30min to do your dailies it's your fault.

56 minutes ago, Savior said:

Do you know how much time it takes to get the most expensive champions in League if you want to get them for free ? Well, you HAVE to either spend a LOT of time to get them, or spend $$$. In comparison, getting most of the current cast is far, far, far easier here.

Uhh no you don't? I have played league since season 2 and i can tell you 6300 ip is NOT that hard to get. Any dedicated play can make 6300ip in 4 to 5 days.

Getting champs in LOL is way easier because they dont hide them behind a Sol wall like they do in MXM. They also dont cost an absurd ammount of Riot points easier.

Again trying to compare MXM to league is a hopeless battle. But again no one was comparing the two games to begin with so why even bother.

Savior   

Dude, i played 3 years of League, so i DO, but that proves you have a lot more time than me to play games, and therefore the time to get SOLs for the masters. I don't even know why i bother arguing, you're just a troll. NCSoft won't listen to a teen like you anyway, they're realistic and you're not.

g2wolf   
12 hours ago, Shukran said:

u are forced to put20€ for xcoins BUT stuff doesnt costs 20€. it is called marketing.

If you ask microsoft, it's called a scam, considering they lost a lawsuit over doing the same thing with microsoft points....

12 hours ago, Shukran said:

.... I already did that and said so in my post? A single master in this game is like 2-3 champs in LoL or HotS. Most csgo and dota skins are worth pennies....

9 hours ago, Shukran said:

You know how many skins cost that much in LoL? 3.... out of hundreds of skins.... and those 3 skins are really like 5-15 skins in one and add all kinds of effects not normally in the game. Most LoL skins are <$5. Epic are $10.... meanwhile, the BASE price for the lowest tier of skins here is $10.... 

2 hours ago, Savior said:

you're just a troll. NCSoft won't listen to a teen like you anyway, they're realistic and you're not. Screw you with your logic and stuff.

SdEZgft.gif

Edited by ZigZagLag

Aurinya   

Greetings,

Since the arguments in this thread have been exhausted and it has derailed into mainly discussing other players and off-topic subjects, it is now closed. Please be reminded of our Code of Conduct.  

Thank you.