Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peewee78368

The Cheap way to RUIN MXM....

58 posts in this topic

So was enjoying MXM and what not Que for 10 damns or more. Only to get 4 games in a row against someone and his duo. I wont list names but they would pick LiLU and vonak or LILU and Bamaruo. They will go thru jungle at the start of the game a rush ur core towers all game. Its a stupid and cheap way and i consider it an exploit that is being taken advantage of. This does not make the game enjoyable it RUINS IT

how can he destroy core if u first destroy other turrets?

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, Shukran said:

how can he destroy core if u first destroy other turrets?

How am i supposse they were runnign s8 to base over walls and killing the core towers. I ran into them 3 to 4 times last night and every time they did this forcing us to back and then we would take there towers but when they get titan they just REKTED the base they did not have to kill any of the other towers only the core ones.

Edited by peewee78368

you mean splitpush backdoor? its called a strategy while effective against teams with less map awareness it has its flaws if noticed while overextended they are probably easy to flank and kill get your team to use the spells that allows you to WARD THE MAP and the spell thats global that allows you to SHIELD the towers and core im talking about spells on the C button....

here is a reference to league of legends if you ever played it everyone who did knows tryndamere? well thats his specialty idk about the current meta in LoL but its similar to what your talking about so while everyone is busy teamfight contesting obj etc(Everyone has less awareness) he just pushes a lane like a madman and tries to eat all the towers then kill the core really fast and force people to recall wich is a strategy called backdoor splitpushing

since the ages of dota1 into wc3 , backdoor has always been limited. nowadays there is the system of "u can't hit a t2 tower if t1 tower is alive etc"

so u are going to tell me that this game has no protections? i mean, how can u enter the base if there is the  barrier that protect from infiltration until towers are up?

Jup, super easy to do, and no real counter against it since bumaro can kill a tower with lvl 1 in under a minute. You can get over the walls of the base without a problem and you dont need to destroy any other tower except the two guarding the core.

So your upset because they they basically just played the game?

Well done.

Look, there are many many MANY tactics in this game, some range from amazingly coordinated to extremely cheap. you as a player and your teammates as a team need to understand when these tactics are happening and how to stop them.

In the case of the Bumaro video, if you know he's there and he's doing it and wrecking your tower then your team needs to send someone there to stop him. Its no different then Poharan hyper pushing a lane. Poharan can push to your turret and then take that very same turret in a matter of a seconds or so and unless you go there to stop her she'll be in your base very quickly. If you see her pushing then you or someone else needs to react and meet her at the turret to stop her push.

Its not about the tactics being cheap its about how you properly react to them.

UMM no that is not how  u play the damn game. Every other moba has a protection to keep ur base tower up till all towers are dwn or one side or mid is dwn. Not go s8 to the damn core and take it out from the start

3 minutes ago, peewee78368 said:

UMM no that is not how  u play the damn game. Every other moba has a protection to keep ur base tower up till all towers are dwn or one side or mid is dwn. Not go s8 to the damn core and take it out from the start

there are barriers bound to towers. look the tower in the video above. that red stuff is a barrier

U can go over the WALLS not the barriers. They ue LILU to fly over the walls not the BArriers. 

They need to move the Barriers to the walls as well and drop off points near the core. cuz with lilu u can fly s8 over it like nothing and get s8 to the core

At the core  u are allowed to attack the core with out taking any towers this is not tactics this is just a cheap way to ruin MXM

lets Clear this up. It is not a BACKDOOR OR SPLIT PUSH... At the start they rush the side jungles to the walls they u can drop off of. They will use lilu or someone who can jump on or over the wall. They will then run to the next ledge and jump to the core. There they will start attacking the core towers using LILU skills and Bamuro. So no it is not a BACKDOOR or Split push it is a cheap way to ruin a game 

i agree it should not happens.

send a ticket to support.

7 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i agree it should not happens.

send a ticket to support.

NcSoft dude msged me alreadu just waiting for what he will say

why shouldn't players be able to jump over walls and hit core? you can do that in hots, too. i've done it countless times as sylvanas, nova, hammer, and other heroes. 

if your core is under attack, return to base and defend it. it isn't the enemy team's fault for using legitimate strategies against you. 

quit whining and utilize the strat for yourself. 

15 hours ago, peewee78368 said:

So was enjoying MXM and what not Que for 10 damns or more. Only to get 4 games in a row against someone and his duo. I wont list names but they would pick LiLU and vonak or LILU and Bamaruo. They will go thru jungle at the start of the game a rush ur core towers all game. Its a stupid and cheap way and i consider it an exploit that is being taken advantage of. This does not make the game enjoyable it RUINS IT

indeed this is an ingenious strategy, please post names XD. Most players have agreed that these heroes or some of them need nerfing because of their unfairness already. We must all assume nerfs will be coming or else we can host a protest and i will surely join you all in it.

1 hour ago, Mecha said:

why shouldn't players be able to jump over walls and hit core? you can do that in hots, too. i've done it countless times as sylvanas, nova, hammer, and other heroes. 

if your core is under attack, return to base and defend it. it isn't the enemy team's fault for using legitimate strategies against you. 

quit whining and utilize the strat for yourself. 

LoL sure  u can i no for a FACT you cant do that iN HOTS

1 hour ago, Raikhaos said:

indeed this is an ingenious strategy, please post names XD. Most players have agreed that these heroes or some of them need nerfing because of their unfairness already. We must all assume nerfs will be coming or else we can host a protest and i will surely join you all in it.

It will be fixed. Even if they have to delay rank which they might..

11 hours ago, ZigZagLag said:

Now you just sound mad.

Take a break man, you need it.

You seem to do not understand anything lol .

It's clearly a bug/exploit and should not happen , if you don't understand that then waste of time to debate with you about that .

Honestly this probably needs to be looked at.

It's not fun to play against at all when you run into it.

Being able to solo a turret with no minions from full HP shouldn't be a thing, especially combined with Lilu who makes it impossible to even hope to kill Burmaro while he's cheesing. Just feels uninteractive and extremely cheesy.

ok i've just been to a match with my guild and i'm not gonna give the name of the guy but he was using this exploit .

We could not kill him we ,couldn't do anything , killing t1 ,t2 ,t3 towers with bumaro then immediately switching to sizuka and going stealth , escaping , rise and repeat .

Even at 3 players we could not kill him with this exploit .

So we had to defend our towers (wich we couldn't do ) , mleanwhile all his team were just killing tanian rozark etc and they won the game in like 7mn .

Please devs fix this before ranked come out , aswell as Lilu bug that can make her jump on top of the wall at t1 towers . 

Thanks .

A Bamaruo/Sizuka just did that exploit to me. He went into jungle to kill T1 and every time we went to kill him, he ran away with stealth. After killing T1, he jumped over the walls and killed turrets. We were 5 ppl chasing him, no chance to even kill him with invunerable state or stealth. (Towers/core don't even reveals stealth).

8 min into the game and the core was down with no counter play. That is not the goal of this game.

15 minutes ago, DorianGray said:

Honestly this probably needs to be looked at.

It's not fun to play against at all when you run into it.

Being able to solo a turret with no minions from full HP shouldn't be a thing, especially combined with Lilu who makes it impossible to even hope to kill Burmaro while he's cheesing. Just feels uninteractive and extremely cheesy.

Not soloing a tower , soloing t1 ,t2 ,t3 towers , and makes it 200% impossible to win a match . And this guy was doing that solo , he wasn't with friends just by himself .

Yep now think about this.People  skipping all the towers and go s8 for the core towers..??? Happen to me 5 times that night..

This bumaro thingy pisses me off now , it ruins pvp , just had 1 bumaro against us agin today .

He destroys alone t1 and t2 , that means you always need 1 person staying in def because he will kill your towers in a matter of minutes .

When will you fix your broken game ?

"I have to defend someone pushing our towers. Fix your broken game".
Lol.